The notebook of illustrator and designer Mal Jones. It's got sketches, photos, news, reblogs... the usual stuff.
Creative Tally: 60
- Sketched, pencilled, inked, and started coloring next week’s episode of Giant War.
Creative Tally: 59
- Figured out how to parse RSS feeds, compare their dates, and edit HTML accordingly.
Creative Tally: 58
- Started talking about and doodling ideas for wedding related things.
Creative Tally: 57
- Experimented with Masonry for new homepage design idea.
- Moodboard revision for client project at the Day Job.
Creative Tally: 55
- Worked on homepage, sub page, and landing page designs for client at the Day Job
Creative Tally: 54
- Worked on homepage, sub page, and landing page designs for client at The Day Job.
Creative Tally: 53
Creative Tally: 52
Creative Tally: 51
- Finished coloring illustration for freelance client.
- Explored how Design (capital D) fits in to daily work.
- Designed elements page for client at The Day Job.
Creative Tally: 50
- Started coloring freelance illustration.
- Sent off two moodboards for client at the Day Job.